Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fire and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither does our trusted team. SERVPRO of Lynnwood provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including all holidays. Every time you call our main line you will reach one of our live customer service agents prepared to dispatch an emergency services crew at any hour. You can expect a speedy response time whether it is the middle of the night or during the day. We always have Project Managers on standby who can immediately respond for any size of loss in Lynnwood and our neighboring communities. No job is too big or small and every customer is important to us, we can ensure you will be our #1 priority.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (425) 774-1148
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Lynnwood arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.